Kate and I snuck in some special Mommy/ Daughter time and had spa pedicures today! She was home "recovering" from being sick the day before. (Prayers that we all stay healthy from here out!) She was completely fine today and it was actually nice to have her home to spend time together while all the boys were in school. (Like I said in my last post, I do not like to be by myself!) Although all the cleaning and sanitizing has become a full time job; Darci pointed out, we turned lemons into lemonade and thanked God for this extra time together before baby arrives and just had a great girls' day! I haven't had a pedicure in years and this was her first experience. It was so nice for us to get to have this special one on one time to feel so relaxed and girly. She thought that they were just going to paint her toenails and was so surprised by the special massaging chair and all the extras. She said that she could definitely get used to the pampering and can't wait to go back! Well, back to the laundry, bleach, and lysol!

No comments:
Post a Comment