We've had a rough day dealing with reflux. Increased the Reglan medicine- prayerful that helps. I think his little body is getting closer to needing the Glenn surgery. Today is Cow Day at ChickFilA. We have made this our family holiday and go all out. I took the kids early this morning. We were actually the first ones! I had to commemorate Caleb's 1st Cow Day! Next year, he'll be 1st in line at the restaurant. Zack didn't want to miss out so he created his cow costume and took them tonight for free combos!





This is TOOO CUUUUUTE! Never knew there was a cow day at Chick-fil-A! You guys must be unbelievable at Halloween too! :) So glad you are not missing a beat with your family traditions. You made us smile :)
ReplyDeleteWhen we started adding solids the reflux got so much better...won't be long... will hopefully be better soon!
Love, The Seversons
Great outfits! What a hoot! They just opened a Chick-Fil-A out here in my neighborhood, so I'll have to check it out. Best Wishes! Clayton
ReplyDelete