“Be anxious in nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ.” Philippians 4: 6-7
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Pray with a Thankful Purpose
Today I strive to pray with a thankful purpose. As I pray to God, thanking Him for all that He has given us, including the challenges laid forth ahead of us, my attitude will become positive. For He does not see them as challenges, which therefore, I should also think as He does, but rather as opportunities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ashley this is absolutely wonderful! The HLHS poem could not be any more beautiful and perfect. Little Baby has so many family and friends praying for him or her and an absolutely amazing Mommy, Daddy, Brothers, and Sissy with so much love to give!!
ReplyDeleteAshley, I am so glad that you have begun to post on this site. I am amazed at how well you and Zack are handling this very challenging time in your life. I know that your strength comes from God who will sustain you both. I am praying for you both. Love you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your journey with us. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers.
ReplyDelete