Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!  I am so ready for a new year… It's going to be a great year.  Full of energy, life, memories, snuggles, wildness, homework, dance performances, baseball games, realistically- many, many doctor appointments, but prayerfully, all of us under one roof, safe and as healthy as we can be!


Not sure when my living room turned into a baseball field-  boys!
Even he was in on our New Year's Eve fun; whereas, she was not so much! 

An exciting end to 2013:  Carole Robinson, with our local newspaper, the Williamson Herald, wrote an incredible story about us and published it in the paper that was distributed after Christmas.  When I was contacted, I agreed, hoping it would bring awareness about congenital heart defects, in particular HLHS as well as show what an incredible community we live in.  After reading it, I know that God's hands were all over Carole's words.  It was beautifully written and brought tears to my eyes as I read it.  The kids were so excited to see themselves in the newspaper.  

1 comment:

  1. Those are such cute photos of the kids! Are they wearing hats for New Years? That is cute. I love Bo's Mickey ears ad Kate's red fancy hat

    ReplyDelete