Yesterday was a big day for Kate! It was her "golden" birthday-- she turned 10 on the 10th! I just can't believe my oldest was born 10 years ago. She really is the most wonderful blessing to our family. She's so smart, kind hearted, easy going, and calm child. I know the next 10 years she will accomplish amazing things, but I only wish I could keep her young! :)
“Be anxious in nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ.” Philippians 4: 6-7
Thursday, October 10, 2013
Discharged, 6 month & 10 year Birthdays
Caleb turned 6 months old yesterday and we are home!!!! We were discharged Wednesday night and got home around 8:00 pm-- just in time to quickly set meds and feeds up and get them started! It was a hectic day that turned into a whirlwind night and nothing has been calm since! He has come home having to be on oxygen at night as well as a lot more medicines. He is currently eating 6 bolus feeds a day now and has been wretching a lot. It has been getting worse and worse. I spoke with his GI doctor today and she said it is a motility issue and she wants to adjust his amount and calories over a few days and will hopefully be able to help him. Last night, he couldn't breathe he was dry heaving so much. It got scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment