One super cute little boy turned 7 months old yesterday! It was hard to get a picture of him because he kept kicking in his bouncer. He was so happy, as have we all been… at home. The last few days have been worrisome, however. He's had a lot of congestion, thanks to our weather changing from hot one day to cool the next. His lungs are just so sensitive that the slightest change throws him off, which affects everything- making his heart work harder. Praising God that so far, Caleb has been able to fight through it. He's one tough little guy. I have been so nervous, getting little to no sleep, because he gets choked up and starts gagging, retching, and then holds his breath. He has been much bluer than normal. We do lots of nose and mouth sucking (he won't swallow anything, and I think the extra "flem" is making his gag reflex worse) and we are watching his sats very closely. I have deep concern that the winter is going to be super long!!! Praying we see improvement!
He did "find" his feet. He loves to hold them when I change his diaper.
Also, just a reminder that this Sunday is the "Day with the Daniels" event. The website for more information is:


He is just so cute and happy! It's hard to believe he has lived through so much in the past seven months and can still be such a bubbly, happy little boy! I think he just feels all the love!
ReplyDelete