Dear God,
You have been very good to my family. I am very glad my brother is home. You have blessed us with wonderful and caring friends and family to guide us through the difficult times. It is finally spring,it is still kind of cool outside. It is Lent season also. We are getting prepared for your Resurrection. That can relate to Caleb. He will have to have surgeries, and we will be sad. When he recovers, his heart will be new. Because of Caleb and Jake, I would like to become a Heart Surgeon when I grow up. I want to help little boys and girls get well and get to go home to their family. My mom said that you definitely gave me a special gift through Caleb. I will work hard to please you.
Love,
Kate
Kate
How sweet! You certainly have a special girl right there!
ReplyDeleteThis is so precious...finally catching up with Caleb...gone for Spring break and missed so much...so glad he is over the hump of the cold...always takes such a long time to get them over any URI..they just need a lot more time and treatment...have something to share with you. Hope to stop by...praying and thinking of your family ;) HUGs! The Severson Family
ReplyDelete